KEEN SPACE will be present at the Automechanika Birmingham 2018 edition, reference expo for the automotive aftermarket industry to be held from June 5 – 7th at the National Exhibition Centre: visit us at stand M131.
New features are in store for Automechanika Birmingham 2018: the event press office communicated the introduction of organisational and content improvements for the upcoming edition.
After significant feedback from visitors and exhibitors in previous editions, a series of new and exciting proposals are planned: from improved meeting quality and length to initiatives dedicated to training and refresher courses; from focus onemerging technologies to the area dedicated to independent vehicles, electricity and low emission.
You can find us at stand M131, with new features and debuts
KEEN SPACE will obviously attend with its stand, dedicated to repair and body shop solutions: our experts await you at stand M131 ready to welcome and show you our range of workbenches.
Specifically, we’re introducing 4 news:
- RS-1000: the hanging module with roller shutter, so you can have all your tools at a glance
- WB-W0500: the compact wastebin module
- All new versions of Ranger, our multifunctional module which has become more and more eclectic
- Selected for you 2018, with all the best seller promotions for work benches for workshop and KEEN SPACE accessories;
Save the date
The expo will be held from June 5th – 7th at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham (HALLS 6, 19 and 20), at the following times:
- Tuesday, June 5th: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 6th: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday, June 7th: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
We’re waiting for you!